The mountain of 7 colors or mountain Vinicunca is a magical place where their paths were part of the ancient Quechua culture and used to exchange their products (barter product) along with other Quechua regions. The impressive Mountain of Colors attracts a large number of visitors, undoubtedly because of its variety of colors and because it is located in the Andes at a height of just over 5,000 m.s.n.m.
The tour to the mountain of 7 colors starts at 04:00 am, where we will pick you up from your respective hotels, if your lodging is in a remote area we will coordinate a meeting point, then start the trip to the south of the city to the town of Cusipata, where is the restaurant where we will enjoy a delicious breakfast, after breakfast we continue the journey to Fulawasi the point where the transport arrives and start the trekking course to the mountain of SEVEN COLORS, our guide will take care to present the income in the control. Before starting the guide you will give us a small introduction of the place and recommendations about the walk. Starting the trek to about 3 min is the point where you can rent horses to do the route this has cost of S / 80 soles or USD 25 dollars this is clear Optional, from this point we have 1h 40 min t
- Tourist transport Cusco – (starting point of the trek to the mountain of Vinicunca colors)
- Bilingual Professional Guide
- 01 Breakfast
- 01 Buffet lunch
- First aid kit if necessary
- Services not described in the program.
- Horses. (Optional: S / 80.00 soles)
- Wear comfortable shoes for tennis shoes or trekking recommendation.
- Bring walking sticks
- Blocker or sunscreen
- Caps and sunglasses.
- Warm or thermal clothing.
- Raincoat in rainy season extra clothes (from October to March).
- Take personal medicines if you have them.
- Water bottle or moisturizer.
If you. presents some problem of cardiac hypertension, heart problems, tachycardia, etc. advise in advance to take the case.